Cover missing on PDF versions

Discuss the Celtic RPG here
Forum rules
No cyber-bullying, no racism, no spam! Keep discussions civil and respectful or you will be banned!
MalletFall

Cover missing on PDF versions

Post by MalletFall »

I have just downloaded from DrivethruRPG both PDF versions (normal and high-resolution). Both are missing the cover of the book. Is this a known problem, and what can be done to correct this ?
andrew

Re: Cover missing on PDF versions

Post by andrew »

Hi, which books? We can add the missing covers if need be and reupload to DTRPG. If you already bought the title, you can then go get the updated PDF
MalletFall

Post by MalletFall »

The books are Fate of the Norns: Ragnarock Core Rulebook, and the Children of Eric Core Rulebook.

Amitiés,

Roger

PS any plans to demo the game in Montreal ? I know you will be doing a demo at Lachute this evening November 16th.
MalletFall

Post by MalletFall »

If you want, I could check with the folks at Le Valet D'Coeur or at L'Abyss to see if there is any interest.
MalletFall

Post by MalletFall »

Sorry, my mistake:

The missing covers are only for the two versions (standard and high-resolution) of Children of Eriu.
andrew

Post by andrew »

The cover version has been uploaded!

Abyss has always been super supportive of our demo games, and I'm suer Valet would be an option as well. It'd be great if you started a weekly game. We also have evangelist program support for those who run regular public games.
harrisontus

Wishing absolutely everyone a day that's as amazing as you are!

Post by harrisontus »

Excited to witness this! Amazing ideas and the standard of fine detail revealed is awesome!
Thank you everybody!