Immortals

Discussions about the 20th Anniversary Edition
Forum rules
No cyber-bullying, no racism, no spam! Keep discussions civil and respectful or you will be banned!
dafelsheim

Immortals

Post by dafelsheim »

So, I am a bit confused about the following passage from Lords of Ash:
"The immortal rules have been designed from the group up in order to be friendly for online play. All powers, effects, and number management has been designed with players getting together online. "
How exactly do the rules promote online play?
andrew

Re: Immortals

Post by andrew »

dafelsheim wrote:So, I am a bit confused about the following passage from Lords of Ash:
"The immortal rules have been designed from the group up in order to be friendly for online play. All powers, effects, and number management has been designed with players getting together online. "
...from the gound* up...

we have to stamp out all those typos lol! Please add any you find to the errata thread please (http://www.fateofthenorns.com/phpBB3/vi ... f=16&t=634)

Well most powers allow gridless/miniless play by allowing immortals to move wherever they want, the new meta tags (Expanse), etc, etc

It allows more play in the theater of the mind and less minutia of ranges and AoE
dafelsheim

Re: Immortals

Post by dafelsheim »

andrew wrote:
dafelsheim wrote:So, I am a bit confused about the following passage from Lords of Ash:
...from the gound* up...

we have to stamp out all those typos lol! Please add any you find to the errata thread please (http://www.fateofthenorns.com/phpBB3/vi ... f=16&t=634)

Well most powers allow gridless/miniless play by allowing immortals to move wherever they want, the new meta tags (Expanse), etc, etc

It allows more play in the theater of the mind and less minutia of ranges and AoE
Haha, yeah, I'm more than willing to do some proofreading!

I understand now. I was curious because I've been running FotN game on Roll20 for a few months now, so the hexes/grids/etc. aren't an issue. I just wish there was a FotN app/mod for the playmat there.

Thanks!