Fate of the Norns

The Complete Viking Experience!
It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

No cyber-bullying, no racism, no spam! Keep discussions civil and respectful or you will be banned!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL ERRATA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:12 pm 

Epistemologia wrote:
Page 302: Several of the robes have cost 260, which may be a mistake. It is unclear to me whether the parry of Heavy Divine Robes is meant to be zero (it was +3 in previous revisions of the text).

Can help with this one - this is intended, as there was an errata to grant Heavy Divine Robes Focus +1 and to differentiate it from Heavy Nimble Armor (which had the same stats back then).

Also, the price for all Size 5 armors (=QR5) is the same, as they grant the same amount of stats. I guess it's up to the GM to differentiate it according to flavor.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:53 pm 

A couple from Fafnir's Treasure. Page 70 at the very top + Spiritual is written in red, should be green.

Page 89 the initiative tiles list Dweller 2 twice, the second should be Denizen 1

Page 122 Dweller 2 initiative tile should be Denizen 1

Page 69. Fjori's passive powers are not a legal build on the core rulebook Skald passive powers table. The first listed passive "Master of Kennings" does not appear on the Skald Passive Powers table.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:59 pm 

Dave I started an official Fafnir errata thread in the Fafnir sub-forum.

I added another errata to this one as well. We'll try to aim for May, March came and went and it was crazy busy LOL.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:39 pm 

I found something interesting while contemplating powers for the new archetypes we're testing. Disarm and Strike Weapon are dupes with some very insignificant differences. I don't know if it's intentional, but I suspect you guys missed it in the proofing. I can totally see how that could happen considering how many powers the book has! I thought I'd let you know in case you guys do a second printing. Perhaps you can use the page space to add a new power to the core book.

edit: I found another typo on page 263 under sweeping trip. You play a P rune to counter the Impeded and not a push.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:32 pm 

I added clarification to unarmed combat minimum damage.

I added the fix for sweeping trip

Thanks for the catch Tshober. :) We'll add an extra power in the reprint.

edit: Sceadugengan work has brought up some ambiguities in the Shroud condition text. New text (hopefully more clear) added.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:12 am 

I am modifying a Polar Kraken I've built and ran into a small problem I think would best fit in this thread. On the Polar Kraken's active powers chart, Regenerating Wounding Attack is an option in the upper left hand corner. But that power doesn't exists in the Active Power list. There is Recuperating Wounding Attack and Regenerating Attack. Which one is it supposed to be?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:04 am 

Recuperating Wounding Attack

is the intended power. Adding to the errata post.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:50 am 

Thanks, Andrew.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:54 pm 

Page 110, Skills during combat:
The player will then move runes from In-Hand to In-Play to generate success. A non-matching Trait rune generates 1 success, a matching Trait rune generates 2 successes, and the exact rune that is bound to the skill in question generates 3 successes.

Bolded for emphasis.

Now, Not that that is errata per se, but rather, none of the specific runes bindings for skills are declared in the sample characters for Fafnir's (unlike the active powers).

This also seems a little weird, because there are things that can be done in combat that cannot be done outside of combat (you can get a 3 success pull, when it's quite possible you don't even have a 3 Destiny), but then again, different scope of rules perhaps.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:33 am 

Alka beads - The Alka rules on page 102-103 need to be clarified so that it states unequivocally that each bead performs the BASE effect regardless of Amplify. In other words, Amplify only affects the number of beads.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next