FOTN Evangelists

Discussions about the 20th Anniversary Edition
Forum rules
No cyber-bullying, no racism, no spam! Keep discussions civil and respectful or you will be banned!
andrew

Re: FOTN Evangelists

Post by andrew »

Moldof that sounds like a wild ride with some great story hooks for future adventure! :)

OK guys 2 weeks left for the spring/summer Evangelist window- post up your public games!
Ragnur

Post by Ragnur »

I'm planning another french convention in september :) too bad it'll be too late for this window!
andrew

Post by andrew »

Ragnur wrote:I'm planning another french convention in september :) too bad it'll be too late for this window!
This next period covers April, May, June and July, so your impressive convention show will be considered. :)
DavetheLost

Post by DavetheLost »

Ragnur wrote:I'm planning another french convention in september :) too bad it'll be too late for this window!
Should put you first out of the gate for the next window. We are all scrambling to catch up now.
Anything that is not nailed down is mine. Anything I can pry loose is not nailed down.
--Viking Proverb
andrew

Post by andrew »

Sorry for the delay, but getting ready for the 6 conventions in 6 weeks has been eating up a lot of bandwidth.

Ragnur you are the Evangelist of spring/summer!!! That convention in France was eye-popping! 8-D

Send us your mailing address via the website webform and we'll send something extra special your way!

Next Evangelist cutoff is end of November- so keep evangelizing! ;)
Ragnur

Post by Ragnur »

Yay, thanks :)
andrew

Post by andrew »

2 months left! Post up those games guys- we know they are happening! :)

Also a good source of evangelism are info threads on other forums such as [let's read] X
Moldof

Post by Moldof »

I'm not sure if this fits into this time frame because our game doesn't kick off until Dec 13th. But some of my players will be buying the rule book in advance, which will fit into this time period. Preparation for this is all I've got going on Ragnarok wise.
andrew

Post by andrew »

Looks like the release of Denizens of the North will coincide with the next Evangelist award! :) Free copy?
UncleArkie

Post by UncleArkie »

Well if you need an evangelist in North London who speaks both Danish, Swedish, German and a smattering of hodgepodge norse (since folktunge is a dead language it gets a bit difficult).