Fate of the Norns

The Complete Viking Experience!
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

No cyber-bullying, no racism, no spam! Keep discussions civil and respectful or you will be banned!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:26 am 

The QR curve looks good at 1/2 lvl for avg progression and 3/4 lvl for optimized progression. That means that the Passives that grant 2 QR worth of attributes need to continue scaling every 5 levels, but they need a clone cap. So I'm looking at max 1 copy from Keen Aptitude and 1 copy from an item for a total of 3 instances. 2 copies matches the avg QR progression and 3 copies matches the optimized QR progression so the curve is respected between items and unarmed/unarmoured combatants. I think that may just wrap it up! Well unless someone throws up a flag about the latest Realm Ores haha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:51 am 

Bro, we tested the 4 QR Evade but on defensive meta armor and it's good!!! This totally works! The final QR table that gives the initial meta for free aligns the CRB items tables just right!

I'm still on the fence on +3 diff levels for subsequent infuses, but it's in the right direction from the old +2. So first infuse Diff 2 (1+1), second is diff 5, third is 8. Yeah I guess 4 may be too much... ok ok I'm sold.

I didn't get any time to look at the QR curves since I'm on the road but I trust you guys have it worked out nicely, what you list above looks to line up with what I remember.

So what's left??? We going to kick it Druid style???

Peace!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:20 am 

:o I just used a lvl 30 Banshee last night, and Andrew........... that is the sickest denizen to date!!! :twisted: Complete party wipe in the most epic way! Level 24 party was completely unprepared for it! They have faced higher level solo monsters and handled them easy peasy.

On the bright side, 2 dwellers made it to Glassisvellir!!! Overall we had a happy group!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:51 pm 

tshober wrote:
:o I just used a lvl 30 Banshee last night, and Andrew........... that is the sickest denizen to date!!! :twisted: Complete party wipe in the most epic way! Level 24 party was completely unprepared for it! They have faced higher level solo monsters and handled them easy peasy.

On the bright side, 2 dwellers made it to Glassisvellir!!! Overall we had a happy group!

Off topic: but banshee!
I'd love for you to make a thread describing the banshee and the battle. What worked what did the Dwellers do to try and survive, and how you played her out on the hexgrid. I have been considering what I will do to make her a very special and very feared denizen. What can I give her to make my banshee's pure fear.

So far I'm speculating an aura that deal's mental damage, because the banshee's wail paralyzes you and well mental damage revokes actions and there is no defending against aura. This is a type of ability that you can only throw on a BBEG and thats exactly what I wanted her to be.